Rajkumar Rao Biography, Rajkummar Rao Age, Rajkummar Rao Height, Family & More
Rajkumar Rao is a leading Indian film actor who was born on 31 August 1984. He is known as one of the most experimental actors in Hindi cinema. He started his career in 2010 with the Love Sex Aur Dhoka movie. Since then, he has appeared in more than 30 films. Besides, he won many awards including Asia Pacific Screen Award. Filmfare Awards, and one National Film Award. He is mainly famous for his excellent acting in the Gangs of Wasseypur Part II movie.
Rajkumar Rao Family & Relationship
Rajkumar Rao was born in Prem Nagar, Gurgaon, Haryana, India. In his extended family, he has two elder brothers and three cousins. Rajkumar Rao’s father was a government employee in the Haryana revenue department while his mother was a homemaker. In an interview, Rajkumar Rao said that he decided to come into the film industry after watching Manoj Bajpayee’s movies.
Rajkumar Rao Education
Rajkumar Rao completed his higher-secondary from the S.N. Sidheshwar Senior. Sec Public School. He completed his graduation from The Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College, (University of Delhi). On top of this, he took two years of acting training at the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune. Thereafter, he moved to Mumbai to fulfill his dream.
Rajkumar Rao Bio/ Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Family, Education
|Real Name/ Full Name||Rajkumar Yadav|
|Birthplace||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|Birthday||31 August, 1984|
|Rajkummar Rao Age||37 years|
|Hometown||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|Hobby||Dancing, Travelling, Reading|
Personal & Family Details
|Rajkummar Rao Father Name||Satyapal Yadav ( Died in 2019)|
|Mother Name||Kamlesh Yadav (Died in 2016)|
|Rajkummar Rao Wife||Patralekha (Actress)|
Height, Weight & Body Measurements & More
|Rajkummar Rao Height (feet)||5 Feet 9 Inches|
|Weight (Kilograms)(approx.)||70 Kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye’s Color||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Love Sex Aur Dhoka ( 2010)|
Kai Po Che ( 2013), City Light (2014)
|Upcoming Movies||Badhaai Do (2022)|
National Film Award ( 2013), Asia Pacific Screen Award (2017)
|Salary ( approx)||6 Crore /Film|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling|
|Net Worth||67 Crore|
|House||Yet to Update|
|Other Property||Yet to Update|
|Favourite Food||Yet to Update|
|Favourite Film||The God Father, Mohabbatein|
|Favourite Colour||Yet to Update|
|Favourite Actress||Konkona Sen Sharma|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Manboj Bajpayee, SRK|
|Favorite Sportsman||Yet to Update|
- In 2017, while hosting a Filmfare Award show, he made fun of Smriti Irani. While Smriti Irani walked on the stage, she said that only Modi Govt can tolerate this type of insult.
- In the year 2018, he was involved in a controversy with Namrata Singh Gujral-director of the “ 5 Weddings” movie. Later, Namrata Singh Gujral said that she will never forgive Rao for this kind of behavior.
- Rajkumar Rao belongs to a middle-class family from Prem Nagar, Gurugram.
- He was inspired by SRK, Manoj Bajpayee, and Amir Khan. He watched Amir Khan’s Gulam Stunt scene again and again.
- Rajkumar Rao has a passion for music and from an early age, he wants to be a musician.
- While working on a Delhi-based theatre group, his senior was impressed by Rajkumar Rao’s acting. Later, he cast Rajkumar Rao in two movies, Shahid (2013) and Kai Po Che (2013).
- After completing a two-year acting training course, Rajkumar Rao moved to Mumbai and gave auditions. During his struggling days, he did ads to survive.