Arshad Warsi Wiki, Arshad Warsi Age, Arshad Warsi Height, Education, Arshad Warsi Wife, Movies & More
Arshad Warsi was born on 19 April 1968. He is a popular Indian actor, playback singer, television personality, dancer, choreographer, and producer and mainly works in Hindi films. Warsi started his career with the Tere Mere Sapne movie released in 1996. However, he came into the limelight for his role Circuit in the comedy film Munna Bhai M.B.B.S. (2003), and its sequel Lage Raho Munna Bhai (2006) for which he won the Filmfare Award for Best Performance in a Comic Role. Some of his successful movies include Hogi Pyaar Ki Jeet (1999), Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya? (2005), Dhamaal (2007), Golmaal Returns (2008), Golmaal 3 (2010), Double Dhamaal (2011), Golmaal Again (2017) and Total Dhamaal (2019).
Family & Relationship
Arshad Warsi was born in Bombay, Maharashtra, India into a Muslim family. His father’s name is Ahmed Ali Khan who was a musician, singer, and poet. When Warsi was 18-years old, he lost his father. Two years later, he lost his mother. Arshad has two sisters, named Reshma and Asha Sachdev, and a stepbrother named Anwar Hussian.
In the year 1999, he married Maria Goretti and the couple has two children.
Warsi completed his primary education at a boarding school, Barnes School, in Deolali, Nashik district, Maharashtra. Arshad was orphaned when he was just 20 years old and struggled for a living in Bombay during his early days. That’s why he left his education after the 10th standard.
Arshad Warsi Wiki/Biography, Age, Height, Family, Wife, Education
|Real Name/ Full Name||Arshad Warsi|
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Profession(s)||Actor, Producer, Singer|
|Birthday||19 April 1968|
|Arshad Warsi Age||53 Year|
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Hobby||Dancing, Biking, Cooking|
Personal & Family Details
The late Ahmed Ali Khan (musician, singer, poet)
|Mother Name||Not known|
Daughter: Zoe Zoe
Brother: Anwar Hussain (half-brother, singer)
Sisters: Asha Sachdev (half-sister, actress), Reshma
|Arshad Warsi Wife||
Maria Goretti (blogger, old VJ)
Height, Weight & Body Measurements & More
|Arshad Warsi Height (feet)||5 Feet 6 Inches|
|Weight (Kilograms)(approx.)||68 kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Chest:41 inches
Waist: 33 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye’s Color||Dark brown|
Choreography: Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja (1993)
Movie: Tere Mere Sapne (1996)
Television: Razzmatazz (2001)
Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya? (2005), Dhamaal (2007), Golmaal Returns (2008), Golmaal 3 (2010), Double Dhamaal (2011), Golmaal Again (2017), Total Dhamaal (2019)
|Upcoming Movies||Bachchan Pandey (2022)|
Filmfare Award for Best Performance in a Comic Role (2007), Zee Cine Award for Best Actor in a Comic Role (2004, 2007), Indian Television Academy Award ( 2007)
|Salary ( approx)||2-3 Crore/ Film|
|Income Source||Acting, Producing|
|Net Worth||269 Crore|
Audi Q7, Volkswagen Beetle
|Other Property||Bike: Harley Davidson|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Sportsman||Not Known|
|Favourite Artist||Not Known|
- In the year 2001, Warsi made a comment on Katrina Kaif during a commercial advertisement. Later he explained that he didn’t say anything wrong about her.
- In the year 2016, he gets death threats via phone calls and SMS because of a controversial dialogue. Later, he justifies his stand.
- Warsi’s original surname is Khan. However, after his father became a follower of a holy man “ Waris Park” they became Warsi.
- After receiving a card from his son asking him to leave the smoking habit, Warsi leaves his smoking habit.
- After the success of the Tere Mere Sapne movie, Arshad consistently gives himself credit for the success of the film.
- Warsi was not the first choice for the character Circuit in the “ Munna Bhai M.B.B.S” movie. But, his performance was highly appreciated by the producer and director and they decided to cast him in the movie.
- When he was just 18 years old, Warsi lost his father and two years later he lost his mother. Due to financial conditions, Awshad was unable to pursue his study after 10 the standard.
- In the year 1991, Arshad joined Akbar Sami’s dance group and won the Indian Dance Competitions.
- Warsi also stated his own dancing school named Awesome.
- At the Malhar Festival, Arshad meet his wife Maria Goretti, where he was the judge and his wife was a participant. Later he offered Maria Goretti to join his dance academy.
- Apart from acting, Warsi has also worked as a choreographer and has choreographed the song “ Roop Ki Raani”.