Swastika Mukherjee Wiki, Swastika Mukherjee Height, Swastika Mukherjee Husband, Age, Swastika Mukherjee Family and More
Swastika Mukherjee was born on 13th Dec 1980. She is a very famous and popular Indian actress in the Bengali films. Swastika first started her career in the TV series Devdasi in 2000. Then she came on the big screen in 2001 with the Bengali film “Hamenter Pakhi ” for her debut role. Swastika got her first lead role in “Mastan (2004)” movie. She is also known for her work in Bollywood movies like “Mumbai Cutting” released in 2008. After that, she has worked in many films and web series such as “Take One(2014)”, “Saheb “Bibi Golaam (2016)”, “Jaatishwar (2014)”, “The Stoneman Murders(2019)”, “Dil Bechara(2020)”, “Paatal Lok (2020)”, “Mohomaya (2021)”.
Family & Relationship
Swastika Mukherjee was born in Kolkata, West Bengal. Her father’s name is late Santu Mukherjee who was a famous actor in the Bengali film industry and her mother’s name is late Gopa Mukherjee. Ajopa Mukherjee is the only one younger sister of her. Swastika Mukherjee’s husband’s name was Pramit Sen who is a singer. She has one daughter named Anwesha Sen.
Swastika Mukherjee completed her primary schooling at Caramel School, Kolkata, and went to St. Teresa’s Secondary School and Gokhale Memorial School to finish her middle schooling. After that, she completed her graduation in History subject from Jadavpur University, Kolkata.
Swastika Mukherjee Wiki/Biography, Age, Height, Family, Education
|Real Name/ Full Name||Swastika Mukherjee|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Profession(s)||Actress (Bengali and Hindi)|
|Birthday||13th Dec 1980|
|Swastika Mukherjee Age||41year|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal|
Personal & Family Details
|Father Name||Late Santu Mukherjee|
|Mother Name||Late Gopa Mukherjee|
|Children||Daughter: Anwesha Sen|
|Siblings||Sister: Ajopa Mukherjee|
|Swastika Mukherjee Husband||Pramit Sen (m. 1998- div 2007)|
Height, Weight & Body Measurements & More
|Swastika Mukherjee Height (feet)||5 Feet 7 Inches|
|Weight (Kilograms)(approx.)||60 kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-30-33|
|Eye’s Color||Hezel Green|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Debut||TV Series: Devdasi(2000)
Movies: Hemanter Pakhi (2001)
Mumbai Cutting (Hindi 2008)
Detective Byomkesh Bakshy(Hindi 2015)
|Swastika Mukherjee Bengali Superhit Movies||
Tasher Ghawr(2020), Ami Ashbo Phirey (2018), Byomkesh o Agnibaan(2017), Saheb Bibi Golaam (2016), Kiriti Roy (2016), Ebar Shabor(2015), Shesher Kobita (2015), Tbe Tai Hok (2013), Byomksh Bakshi(2010).
|Swastika Mukherjee Popular Bengali Web Series||
Mohomaya (2021), Dupur Thakurpo (2017), Charitraheen – Season 3
|Swastika Mukherjee Popular Hindi Web Series||Paatal Lok ( 2020), Black Windows( 2020)|
|Awards/ Recognition||Best Supporting Actress (2021)
Best Actress Award (2020)
|Salary ( approx)||2 to 5 Crore Per Movie|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling|
|Net Worth||742 Crore|
|Other Property||Not known|
|Favourite Food||Sandesh, Panner Tikka, Burger.|
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang(1968), Mary Poppins(1964), The Sound of Music(1965).
|Favourite Colour||Yellow, Blue|
|Favourite Actress||Rani Mukherjee|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Akshay Kumar, Soumitra Chatterjee.|
|Favorite Sportsman||Not Known|
|Favourite Artist||Not Known|
- Swastika Mukherjee alleged her husband Pramit Sen of physically abusing her and filed a case against him. Later on, she confessed that she had told a lie in the media to get publicity, and then she withdrew the case against him.
- In May 2014, she tried to attempt suicide and blamed her boyfriend Suman Mukhopadhyay.
- In Nov 2014, she was accused of stealing gold earrings from a jewelry shop in Singapore. The jewelry owner told her either to pay this or return it. However, the owner did not file any complaint against her.
- Swastika Mukherjee is the flexible and most stylish actress in Bengali and Bollywood cinema who made a unique identity through her acting.
- Swastika was born in a Hindu brahmin family.
- Her close friends and relatives called her “Bhebli”.
- When Swastika was studying at Jadavpur University, a TV director offered her a role in the “Devdasi” TV series in 2000.
- Later on, she did TV serials such as “Ek Akasher Niche”, “Protibimbo” etc.
- In 2001, she entered the Bengali film industry with the film “Hemanter Pakhi”.
- Swastika Mukherjee has featured in various films like Criminal(2004), Mantra(2005), “Kranti (2006)” Partner(2008), Bye Bye Bangkok(2011), Bhooter Bhabishyat(2012), Kia and Cosmos (2019).
- She also appeared in a cameo in the Bollywood film “Detective Byomkesh Bakshy (2015)”.
- Swastika also has done some web series such as Dupur Thakurpo(2015), Charitraheen 3(2020), Paatal Lok (2020) etc.
- She learned to dance from a famous choreographer Tanusree Sanker at Ananda Shankar Center, Kolkata.