Ricky Kej Wiki, Ricky Kej Wife, Ricky Kej Age, Ricky Kej Grammy, Ricky Kej Songs & More
Ricky Kej was born on 5 August 1981. He is a multi-Grammy Award-winning Indian music composer as well as an environmentalist. Ricky performed live shows in more than 30 countries. Ricky composed the music for the 2011 Cricket World Cup opening ceremony, held at Dhakka on 17 February 2011. In 2015, Ricky won the 57th Annual Grammy Awards for his album Winds of Samsara. Kej is the brand ambassador for the Earth Day Network. Besides, in 2020, GQ magazine listed him as the GQ Hero 2020. His latest album is Vande Bharatam and Divine Tides for which he won the Grammy Award for Best New Age Album (2022).
Family & Relationship
Ricky Kej was born in North Carolina. When he was 8 years old, his family moved to Bangalore, India. His father’s name is Dr. Gyan Kejriwal who is a famous Gynaecologist. According to a Social Media report, Ricky Kej is married and his wife’s name is Varsha Kej. However, there’s no official confirmation about this.
Ricky Kej did his schooling at the Bishop Cotton Boys’ School, Bangalore. He then completed his graduation from the Oxford Dental College in Bangalore. While studying at the University, Ricky took interested in music and joined a progressive rock band.
Ricky Kaj Wiki/Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Family, Education
|Real Name/ Full Name||Ricky Kej|
|Birthplace||North Carolina, US|
Music composer and Environmentalist
|Birthday||5 August 1981|
|Ricky Kej Age||40 Year|
|Hobby||Listening to Music, Reading Book|
Personal & Family Details
|Father Name||Dr. Gyan Kejriwal ( Gynaecologist)|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
Married ( According to a Social Media Report)
|Ricky Kej Wife||
Varsha Kej ( ( According to the Social Media Report)
Height, Weight & Body Measurements & More
|Ricky Kej Height (feet)||5 feet 10 inches|
|Weight (Kilograms)(approx.)||58 kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Not Known|
keyboardist of Bengaluru-based progressive rock band Angel Dust.
|Ricky Kej Popular Albums||
EK (2021), Shanti Samsara (2015), Wild Karnataka
(2014), Divine Tides (2022), Vande Bharatam (2022)
|Ricky Kej Popular Songs||
Rangi Saari Gulabi Chunariya (2018), One Song (2019), Art Of Devotion (2021), Wonders Of Life (2022), Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevay (2014)
1. Adfest Asia Award (2009)
2. ZMR Award for Album of the Year (2015)
3. Grammy Award for Best New Age Album (2015)
4. Shahu International Film Festival (SIFF) (2019)
5. Cult Critic Movie Awards (2019)
6. Grammy Award for Best New Age Album (2022)
|Salary ( approx)||Not Known|
|Ricky Kej Net Worth||113 -120 Crore Approx|
|Other Property||Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Dal, Roti, and Sabzi.|
|Favourite Film||Not Known|
|Favourite Colour||Black, Blue|
|Favourite Destination||Not Known|
|Favourite Actress||Eva Green|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Marlon Brando|
|Favorite Sportsman||Not Known|
|Favourite Artist||Not Known|
No such controversy yet.
- When Ricky was 8 years old, his family moved to Bengaluru and he spend his childhood there.
- Ricky began his career as a keyboardist of Bengaluru-based progressive rock band Angel Dust. He worked there for two years and then leave the brand to become a full-time composer. In 2003, he started his own studio, Raveolution.
- He creates music for more than 3,000 ad jingles and Kannada films.
- In an interview, Ricky reveals the secret that he was inspired by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Pandit Ravi Shankar, and Peter Gabriel.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi tweeted and congratulated him after winning his 2nd Grammy. Ricky thanks Modi on his Twitter account.
- He was born in the USA but loved to eat dal, roti, and sabzi.
- During his career, Ricky has won more than 100 awards in 20 countries.
- Marlon Brando and Eva Green are his favorite actors.
- His favorite book is The God Delusion written by Richard Dawkins.