Kumud Mishra Wiki, Kumud Mishra Age, Kumud Mishra Height, Kumud Mishra Weight, Kumud Mishra Wife, Family & More
Kumud Mishra is an Indian actor who works in the Hindi film industry. In 1995, he firstly appeared in the TV show named Swabhiman on DD National channel. He made his debut with the film named Sardari Begum which was released in 1996. Kumud Mishra is well known for portraying his role Khattana in the movie named Rockstar in 2011. After that, he appeared in various movies like 1971 (2007), Patiala House (2011), Hansa (2012), Filmstaan (2012), many more. He also starred in the web series named Tandav in 2021 on Amazon Prime Video platform.
Table of Contents
Family & Relationship
Kumud Mishra was born in Town Chakghat, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India. Not much information is available about his father’s and mother’s names. Not much information is available about his sibling. In 2008, he married Ayesha Raza who is an Indian actress. The couple has one son named Kabir Mishra.
Kumud Mishra completed his schooling from Rashtriya Military School in Belgaum, Karnataka, India. After that, he completed his graduation from National School of Drama, Delhi, India.
Kumud Mishra Wiki/Biography, Age, Height, Family, Education
|Real Name/ Full Name||
Town Chakghat, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India
|Zodiac sign||Not Known|
|Kumud Mishra Age||Not Known|
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Personal & Family Details
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
Kabir Mishra (Son)
Married (M: 2008)
|Kumud Mishra Wife||
Height, Weight & Body Measurements & More
|Kumud Mishra Height (feet)||
5 Feet 7 Inches
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||
Chest: 42 Inches
Waist: 36 Inches
Biceps: 14 Inches
Film: SArdani Begum (1996)
TV: Swabhimaan (1995), DD National
|Kumud Mishra Superhit Movies||
Rockstar (2011), Raanjhanaa (2013), Lekar Hum Deewana Dil (2014), Sultan (2016), Rustom (2016), M. S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (2016), Rock On 2 (2016), Firangi (2017), Tiger Zinda Hai (2017), High Jack (2018), De De Pyaar De (2019), Bharat (2019), Article 15 (2019), One Day: Justice Delivered (2019), Thappad (2020), Sardar Ka Grandson (2021), Tadap (2021), Sooryavanshi (2021),
|Kumud Mishra Upcoming Movies||
Anek (2022), Mission Manju (2022), Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai (2022)
|Kumud Mishra Popular Web Series||
Tandav (2021), TVF Tripling (2016)
|Kumud Mishra Upcoming Web Series||
Dr. Arora (2022)
|Kumud Mishra Salary ( approx)||
10 Lakhs – 25 Lakhs
|Kumud Mishra Net Worth||
2 crore – 4 Crore
|Other Property||Not Known|
Home Fooed, Pani Puri, Tea, Ras,alai
|Favourite Film||Not Known|
|Favourite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Sportsman||Not Known|
Anupam Kher, Satyadev Dubby
There is no such controversy yet.
- Kumud Mishra started his acting career as a theatre actor.
- In his childhood, Kumud Mishra always was fond of acting.
- His father motivated him to join the Bharat Bhavan Culture Center in Bhopal to learn acting skills.
- Kumud Mishra worked with many theatre directors like John Martin, Bansi Kaul, Sachin Tiwari, and Alok Nandan.
- In 1990, he joined the National School of Drama, Delhi, India to improve his acting skills.
- After that, in 1996, he selected for the movie named The Making of the Mahatma.
- He also worked with the famous Prithvi Theatre for over 20 years.
- Kumud Mishra appeared in various films like The Girl in Yellow Boots (2010), Rockstar (2011), Filmistaan (2012), Raanjhanaa (2013), Lekar Hum Deewana Dil (2014), Sultan (2016), Rustom (2016), M. S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (2016), Rock On 2 (2016), Firangi (2017), Tiger Zinda Hai (2017), High Jack (2018), De De Pyaar De (2019), Bharat (2019), Article 15 (2019), One Day: Justice Delivered (2019), Thappad (2020), Sardar Ka Grandson (2021), Tadap (2021), Sooryavanshi (2021), etc.
- Apart from movies, he also did a few web series like Tandav (2021), and TVF Tripling (2016).
- Kumud Mishra also starred in Short films such as Last Train Mahakali (1999), Laddo (2019), Pandit Usman (2020), and Itvar (2021).
- In 2013, he opened a theatre group named D for Drama along with two members. His character Dhumrapaan has been selected for the META Awards 2017.