Arunoday Singh Biography, Age, Height, Affairs, Wife & More
Arnoday Singh was born on 17 February, 1983. He is an Indian actor who has worked on many Hindi movies. He started his career with the Sikandar (2009) movie. Apart from this, he also appeared in many other superhit movies, including David Dhawan’s Main Tera Hero, Pooja Bhatt’s Jism 2, Ashutosh Gowariker’s Mohenjo Daro, Sudhir Mishra’s Yeh Saali Zindagi. Besides, he also plays a lead character in the Buddha in a Traffic Jam film. In Abhinay Deo’s film Blackmail, he plays a supporting role.
Family & Relationship
Arnoday Singh belongs to a political family. His father Ajay Singh is the leader of the opposition in the Madhya Pradesh State Assembly. Also, his grandfather was the former Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh. In 2016, he married LeeAnna Elton. Unfortunately, things didn’t work in their favor and they decided to separate in 2019.
During his school days, Arnoday Singh played in dramas. He completed his graduation from Brandeis University. As per him, after watching Marlon Brando’s “On the Waterfront “ movie, he decided to come into the film industry. So, after completing his education, he did a few courses in the New York Film Academy.
Arnoday Singh Bio/ Wiki, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Family, Education
|Real Name/ Full Name||Arnoday Singh|
|Birthplace||Churhat, Madhy Pradesh, India|
|Birthday||17 February, 1983|
|Arnoday Singh Age||37 Years|
Mendora Village, Bhopal, Madhy Pradesh, India
|Hobby||Writing Poetry, Painting, Travelling|
Personal & Family Details
|Father Name||Ajay Singh ( Politician)|
|Mother Name||Suniti Singh|
Sister- Ambika and One More ( Not Known)
|Marital Status||Divorce ( Lee Eltoon )|
|Arnoday Singh Girlfriend||Aditi Rao Hydari (Actress)|
Height, Weight & Body Measurements & More
|Arnoday Singh Height (feet)||6 Feet 4 Inches|
|Weight (Kilograms)(approx.)||95 Kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Chest: 44 inches
Waist: 35 inches
Biceps: 18 inches
|Superhit Movies||Main Tera Hero (2013), Jism 2 (2012)|
|Upcoming Movies||Yet to Update|
|Salary ( approx)||1 Crore/ Film|
|Income Source||Modeling & Acting|
|Net Worth||67 Crore|
|House||Yet to Update|
|Car||Yet to Update|
|Other Property||Yet to Update|
|Favourite Food||Thai Food|
|Favourite Film||Omkara, The God Father Part II|
|Favourite Colour||Yet to Update|
|Favourite Actress||Kareena Kapoor|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Pankaj Kapoor|
|Favorite Sportsman||Yet to Update|
|Favourite Artist||Bob Dylan|
- During a promotional event for his movie Yeh Saali Zindagi (2011), Arnoday Singh announced that he will kiss the girl who first walks on the stage. After that, a 3rd-year college girl walked on the stage and Arnoldy Singh kissed her. According to him, the college girl didn’t mind anything. But, the college authority said that he insults a college girl in front of a wide range of audiences.
- Arnody Singh belongs to a Rajput political family. His grandfather was the Ex-Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh. And his father is the opposition leader in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly.
- Since his school days, Arnody Singh has participated in many dramas.
- After watching Marlon Brando’s film “On the Waterfront”, he decided to become an actor
- He took professional acting training from the New York Film Academy
- After returning from New York, he gave auditions in Bollywood and his debut movie was Sikandar (2009).
- Arnoday Singh loved writing and wrote his first poem at the age of 13.
- On 13 December, 2016 he married his girlfriend LeeAnna Elton however they separated in 2019.
- In his movie Yeh Saali Zindagi (2011), Arnoday Singh shared 22 kisses with his on-screen heroine Aditi Rao.
- He is a dog lover and has a pet named Daku