Sharman Joshi Wiki, Sharman Joshi Age, Height, Sharman Joshi Wife, Kids, & More
Sharman Joshi was born on 28 April 1979 and is a popular Indian TV and film actor. Sharman Joshi is mainly famous for his acting in Hindi films. But, he also worked in other languages, including English, Marathi, and Gujarati. He started his career with the “Godmother” movie which was released in 1999. Besides, he also plays the lead characters in the superhit movies like, “ 3 Storeys”, and “ Search of Ganga”. Sharman Joshi also appeared in a supporting role in many blockbuster movies. Like, “Golmaal (2006)”, “3 Idiots (2009)”, “Hate Story 3 (2015)”, and “Mission Mangal (2019)”.
Table of Contents
Family & Relationship
Sharman Joshi was born in a Gujarati Brahmin family. His father Arvind Joshi is also a Gujarati theater artist. His sister’s name is Manasi Joshi Roy and Rohit Roy is his brother-in-law. In 2000, he married Prerana Chopra and the couple has three children.
Sharman Joshi Biography/ Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Education
|Real Name/ Full Name||Sharman Joshi|
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Birthday||28 April 1979|
|Sharman Joshi Age||42 Year|
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Food Habit||Not Known|
Personal & Family Details
Arvind Joshi (Theater Artist)
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Sharman Joshi Kids||Daughter: Khyana
Sons: Varryn and Vihaan
|Siblings||Sister: Manasi Joshi Roy|
|Sharman Joshi Wife||Prerana Chopra|
Height, Weight & Body Measurements & More
|Sharman Joshi Height (feet)||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Weight (Kilograms)(approx.)||68 Kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Chest: 38 inches
Waist: 29 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
Golmaal (2006), 3 Idiots (2009), Hate Story 3 (2015), Mission Mangal (2019)
Laal Singh Chaddha (2022)
IIFA Award for Best Supporting Actor
|Salary ( approx)||Not Known|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Other Property||Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Grilled Club Sandwich|
|Favourite Film||Not Known|
|Favourite Colour||Grey & Black|
|Favourite Destination||Not Known|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Amir Khan|
|Favorite Sportsman||Not Known|
|Favourite Artist||Not Known|
No such controversy yet.
- Sharman Joshi started his acting career with a Gujrathi theater where he plays the character of a deaf.
- He has done advertisements for many popular brands, including Nokia, Airtel, 7 Up, and many more.
- He also hosted a Television show named “ Poker Face”.
- His wife Prerana Chopra is the daughter of the versatile actor Prem Chopra.
- He gives all his acting credits to his mentor Mahendra Joshi.
- In order to act in the “ Ferrari Ki Sawaari”, he auditioned many times.
- His sister, Manasi Joshi is married to the famous actor Rohit Roy.
- Sharman Joshi’s debut movie was “ Godmother” which was released in 1999.
- Apart from doing films, He has also appeared in many TV serials and made his Television debut with Standing Boy: Maharaja Ranjit Singh released in 1995.
- Sharman Joshi’s zodiac sign is Taurus.
- His father, Arvind Joshi, plays a short character in the “ Sholay ( 1975) movie.