Jennifer Winget Wiki, Jennifer Winget Age, Jennifer Winget Height, Jennifer Winget Husband, Family & More
Jennifer Winget is a leading Indian actress and was born on 30 May 1985. She came into the limelight after playing the character of “ Kumud Desai” in the famous TV serial “ Saraswatichandra”. Since childhood, she has appeared in many movies and television shows. Like, “Shaka Laka Boom Boom (from 2002 to 2003)”, “ Kasautii Zindagii Kay (from 2005 to 2007), “ Akele Hum Akele Tum (1995)”, “ Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar Ho Gaya ( 2000)” and many others. She is the ex-wife of the popular Indian actor Karan Singh Gover.
Family & Personal Life
Jennifer Winget was born in Bombay, (present-day Mumbai), India. Her mother belongs to Punjab and her father is a Maharashtrian Christian. On 9 April 2012, she married Karan Singh Grover. However, things go against them and the duo get separated in 2014.
She completed her schooling at St.Xavier’s High School, Mumbai, India. Later, she went to the K.J. Somaiya Junior College of Science and Commerce to pursue her studies. Since childhood, she had a passion for acting and started acting when she was just 10 years old in the “ Akele Hum Akele Tum (1995)” movie. She also appeared in many other movies as a child artist. Like, “ Kuch Naa Kaho”, “ Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar Ho Gaya”.
Jennifer Winget Wiki/Biography, Age, Height, Family, Education
|Real Name/ Full Name||Jennifer Winget|
Bombay, Maharashtra, India
|Birthday||30 May 1985|
|Jennifer Winget Age||36 Year|
Bombay, Maharashtra, India
Shopping, Playing with Pets
Personal & Family Details
Hemant Winget ( Works at Reliance Industry)
Prabha Winget ( Homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother: Moses Winget|
|Jennifer Winget Husband||
Karan Singh Grover ( Indian Actor)
Height, Weight & Body Measurements & More
|Jennifer Winget Height (feet)||5 Feet 5 Inches|
|Weight (Kilograms)(approx.)||55 Kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
Fim: Akele Hum Akele Tum (1995) [ as a child artist]
Phir Se.. (2018) [ as an adult]
Akele Hum Akele Tum (1995), Kuch Naa Kaho (2003), Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar Ho Gaya (2000), Phir Se… ( 2018)
|Upcoming Movies||Pathan (2022)|
Gold Actress for Most Fit Actress (2013), Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actress for TV serial Saraswatichandra (2013), Dada Saheb Phalke Excellence Award for Best Actress ( Drama)
|Salary ( approx)||1 Lakh per episode|
|Income Source||Modeling, Actress|
|Net Worth||Yet to Update|
|House||Yet to Update|
|Car||Yet to Update|
|Other Property||Yet to Update|
|Favourite Food||Lemon iced Tea|
|Favourite Film||Yet to Update|
|Favourite Destination||Singapore, Malaysia|
|Favourite Actress||Rani Mukherjee|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Sportsman||Yet to Update|
|Favourite Artist||Yet to Update|
No such controversy yet.
- Jennifer started her acting career when she was just 10 years old.
- As per her, she would like to play the character of Rani Mukherjee in the Black movie.
- Jennifer is very careful about her fitness and to maintain her fitness, she exercises regularly as well as drinks vegetable juices.
- She has amazing on-screen chemistry with her co-star Drashti Dhami.
- Jennifer is a pet lover.
- On her right shoulder, Jennifer has got linked with the “ Hakuna Matata” words.
- Her family called her “ Jenni”.
- Because of her first name, people are often confused about her origin.
- She was the first choice of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s movie “ Saraswatichandra”. However, she was dropped from the show due to some contact issues. Later, the production company was unable to find a suitable replacement and they cast Jennifer.
- In the year 2012, Jennifer was ranked 21 in the list of Asian top Sexy women.
- According to Jennifer, if she has not come into the film industry, she will be an air hostess.