Divyendu Sharma Wiki, Divyendu Sharma Wife, Divyendu Sharma Height, Age, Divyendu Sharma Education & More
Divyendu Sharma was born on 19 June 1983. He is an Indian actor and model and started his career with Madhuri Dixit’s comeback movie Aaja Nachle released in 2007. However, Divyendu is famous for his role as Liquid in the Pyar Ka Punchnama (2011) movie. Some of his other notable works include Chashme Baddoor (2013), Toilet: Ek Prem Katha (2017), and Shukranu (2020). He also appeared in many web series like Permanent Roommates (2016), Mirzapur Season 1 & Season 2, and Bicchoo Ka Khel (2020).
Family & Relationship
Divyendu Sharma was born in Delhi. His father is a retired employee of the Janpath hotel. His wife’s name is Akanksha Dahiya.
Divyendu Sharma completed his education in political science at Delhi University’s Kirori Mal College. Later, he completed a two-year diploma in acting from FTII, Pune. Then he moved to Mumbai to fulfill his dream.
Divyendu Sharma Wiki/Biography, Age, Height, Family, Education
|Real Name/ Full Name||Divyendu Sharma|
|Birthday||19 June 1983|
|Divyendu Sharma Age||38 Year|
|Hobby||Acting, Listening to Music, Travelling|
Personal & Family Details
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Divyendu Sharma Wife||Akanksha Dahiya ( m.2007- present)|
Height, Weight & Body Measurements & More
|Divyendu Sharma Height (feet)||5 Feet 7 Inches|
|Weight (Kilograms)(approx.)||65 Kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye’s Color||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Aaja Nachle (2007)
Web Series: Permanent Roommates (2016)
|Divyendu Sharma Superhit Movies||
Pyaar Ka Punchnama (2011), Chashme Baddoor (2013), Toilet: Ek Prem Katha (2017), Batti Gul Meter Chalu (2018), Shukranu (2020)
|Divyendu Sharma Upcoming Movies||
Brahmastra (2022), The Railway Men (2022)
|Divyendu Sharma Popular Web Series||
Permanent Roommates (2016), Mirzapur Season 1 & Season 2, Bicchoo Ka Khel (2020)
|Awards/ Recognition||1. Most Promising Debut Actor (2011)
2. iReel Award for Best Supporting Actor
|Salary ( approx)||10 to 15 Lakh Per Month|
|Divyendu Sharma Net Worth||Rs, 10-12 Crore ( Approx, 2018)|
|Other Property||Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Noodles, Gulab Jamun|
|Favourite Film||Not Known|
Madhuri Dixit , Kareena Kapoor , Katrina Kaif
|Favourite Actor(s)||Anupam Kher , Om Puri , Akshay Kumar|
|Favorite Sportsman||Sachin Tendulkar , Virat Kohli|
|Favourite Artist||Arijit Singh|
- Divyendu Sharma faced much criticism for his role in the Shukranu (2020) movie. Later in an interview, he spoke about it.
- Divyendu Sharma supports AIB by saying that “Personally I don’t have any problem with that. As a society if people can crack jokes on each other, I think there is no harm in that”. However, he faced many problems after giving the statement.
- Divyendu Sharma was born and brought up in Delhi.
- Divyendu Sharma’s sister supported him financially to fulfill his dream as an actor.
- He worked as an advertisement actor for many brands including Virgin Mobile, Birla Sun Life Insurance & Fidelity Mutual Funds, Etc.
- Divyendu came into the limelight after playing the character of Munna Bhaiya in the Mirzapur web series.
- For his role in the Mirzapur web series, Divyendu won the iReel Award for Best Supporting Actor.
- Divyendu has been a part of many commercially successful movies like Pyaar Ka Punchnama (2011), Chashme Baddoor (2013), Toilet: Ek Prem Katha (2017), Badnaam Gali (2019), and Shukranu (2020).
- He also appeared in many web series including Permanent Roommates (2016), Mirzapur Season 1 & Season 2, and Bicchoo Ka Khel (2020).
- Divyendu won the Star Screen Award for Most Promising Newcomer – Male for his character as Liquid in the Pyar Ka Punchnama (2011) movie.
- In the year 2019, Divyendu drooped his surname as he believes that in India, it’s essential to remove the many caste divisions.