Barun Sobti Wiki, Barun Sobti Family, Barun Sobti Height, Age, Barun Sobti Wife & More
Barun Sobti was born on 21 August, 1984. He is a well-known face in Indian films and television serials. Sobti started his career with Star Plus’s Shraddha. In 2009, he appeared in a negative role in the popular TV show, Dill Mill Gaye. In 2010, he worked as the lead character in Sony TV’s series Baat Hamari Pakki Hai. Barun made his Bollywood debut with the Main Aur Mr. Riight (2014) movie. After that, he worked in many movies, including Tu Hai Mera Sunday (2017) and Eros Now original movie Halahal (2020).
Table of Contents
Family & Relationship
Barun Sobti was born in Delhi, India into a Punjabi family. His father’s name is Raj Sobti. Sobti has an elder sister named Richa Arora. In the 9th standard, Barun meets Pashmeen Manchanda. The duo gets married in the year 2010. The couple has a baby girl named Sifat.
Barun Sobti did his schooling at St. Mark’s School in Paschim Vihar, New Delhi. After that, he decided to support his family financially. That’s why he never went to school. Before coming to the film industry, Sobti worked as an operations manager at Jindal Telecom for 7 years.
Barun Sobti Wiki/Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Family, Education
|Real Name/ Full Name||Barun Sobti|
|Birthday||21 August 1984|
|Barun Sobti Age||37 Year|
|Food Habit||Not Known|
Playing Football, Writing Poems
Personal & Family Details
|Father Name||Raj Sobti|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Siblings||Sister: Richa Arora|
|Barun Sobti Wife||Pashmeen Manchanda|
Height, Weight & Body Measurements & More
|Barun Sobti Height (feet)||5 Feet 11 Inches|
|Weight (Kilograms)(approx.)||74 Kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Chest: 42 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
Tv Debut: Shraddha (2009)
Film: Main Aur Mr. Right ( 2014)
Main Aur Mr. Riight (2014), Tu Hai Mera Sunday (2016), 22 Yards (2019)
|Upcoming Movies||Yet to Update|
Star Guild Awards (2011), Indian Television Academy Awards (2012), Asian Television Awards (2020)
|Salary ( approx)||30,000 Per Episode|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Other Property||Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Chinese, Italian|
Andaz Apna Apna (1994), You Don’t Mess With The Zohan (2008)
|Favourite Colour||Not Known|
|Favourite Destination||Melbourne, Maldives|
Salma Hayek, Sonali Bendre
|Favourite Actor(s)||Aamir Khan|
|Favorite Sportsman||Not Known|
|Favourite Artist||Not Known|
- After Barun Sobti made an exit from the Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon? The production team decided to replace him with another actor. But, Barun’s fans decided to stop watching the show. Later Sobti clarified that it was a rumor.
- During his free time, Sobti loves to play football and write poems.
- After completing his primary education, Sobti worked for 7 years as an operational manager at a BPO, Jindal Telecom, Delhi.
- Sobti’s first income was Rs, 200/ which he received by selling a dinner set.
- Sobti signed Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon? For just one year. Later, he became so popular that the director request him to stay on the show for the longest time.
- Sobti purchased 3 Honda City at the same time. One for himself, one for his father, and one for his wife.
- Sobti is a pet lover.
- He is not so active on social media platforms and wants to maintain his privacy.
- Sobti’s friends and family members often called him Rubble.
- UK Magazine ranked him as the 3rd Sexiest Asian Men after Hrithik Roshan and Sahid Kapoor.
- The television actress Priyanka Baasi is his childhood friend.
- Sobti is fond of bikes.