Amol Parashar Wiki, Amol Parashar Age, Amol Parashar Height, Education, Amol Parashar Family & More
Amol Parashar was born on 17 September 1986. He is a leading Indian actor who worked in many films, including Babloo Happy Hai, Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare, and TVF Tripling. He started his career with Shimit Amin’s directed film “Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year”. He also plays the character of the legendary “ Bhagat Singh” in Shoojit Sircar’s acclaimed masterpiece “Sardar Udham”. Amol Parashar also worked in several web series, including “ Parchhayee”, “Ready 2 Mingle”, “A Viral Wedding”, and “Gabru: Hip Hop Ke Shehzaade”.
Table of Contents
Family & Relationship
Yet to Update
Amol Parashar was born in a Hindu family in New Delhi, India. He completed his education in the Delhi Public School R.K. Puram, New Delhi. He completed his graduation from the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi in a Bachelor of Technology. Before entering the film world, Amol Parashar has worked as a Mechanical Engineer for a couple of years.
Bio/ Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Girlfriend, Education
|Real Name/ Full Name||Amol Parashar|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Birthday||17th September 1986|
|Amol Parashar Age||35 Year|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Food Habit||Yet to Update|
Personal & Family Details
|Father Name||Yet to Update|
|Mother Name||Yet to Update|
|Siblings||Sister: Srishti Parashar|
|Amol Parashar Girlfriend/ Wife||None|
Height, Weight & Body Measurements & More
|Amol Parashar Height (feet)||5 Feet 9 Inches|
|Weight (Kilograms)(approx.)||65 Kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 30 inches
|Eye’s Color||Dark Brown|
Film : Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year (2009)
Web Series : TVF Tripling (2016)
Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year (2009)
|Upcoming Movies||36 Farmhouse (2022)|
Best Actor in a Comic role Award at IWM India Awards 2019 for TVF Tripling
Most promising actor of the year by Iconic Achievers Awards 2019 by WBM Group.
Iconic Rising Star Actor of the year at Iconic Gold Awards 2021.
|Salary ( approx)||50-70 k for each episode|
|Income Source||Modeling, Acting|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Other Property||Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Momos, chole kulche|
|Favourite Film||Yet to Update|
|Favourite Actress||Alia Bhatt|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Ranveer singh, SRK|
|Favorite Sportsman||Yet to Update|
|Favourite Artist||Yet to Update|
No such controversy yet.
- After completing his graduation, Amol Parashar worked with “ZS Association” as a Mechanical Engineer. However, he quit his job in order to fulfill his dream to become an actor.
- His first movie was, “Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year” which was released in the year 2009. The movie was highly appreciated by the audiences at that time.
- Amol Parashar has also worked in many short films, including “ A Night with the Suspects”, “ Azaad”, “ Famous”, and “ Square 1”.
- He acted in two languages- Hindi and Malayalam.
- Amol Parashar has done many advertisements for many popular brands. Such as Vodafone, Pepsi, Hindustan Times.
- Apart from doing films, he is also a lyricist and wrote the dialogues of the superhit Hindi movie “ Jackpot (2013)” starting with Sunny Leone, and Naseeruddin Shah.
- His acting in Babloo Happy Hai was enjoyed by the critics.